Remove Award Remove Community Remove Proposal Remove Rhode Island
article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On The Environment And Conservation Efforts

Kindful

See if any of these funders serve your community and if you qualify for funding. Oregon Community Foundation. The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. Grand Rapids Community Foundation. Santa Fe Community Foundation. Also, don’t miss out on my lists for Education and Arts & Culture funders.

article thumbnail

5 Places to Find Grants for Your Nonprofit for FREE!

Get Fully Funded

There are grants out there for programs, general operations, projects, and capital – but not all funders award all of these. Sometimes that one phone call can give you a leg up when it comes time for the funder to review grant proposals. But when I searched on Google, I had something pop up about an AARP Community Challenge Grant.

Grant 98
article thumbnail

Guest Post: A Tale of Two University Museums

Museum 2.0

I immediately recalled a phenomenon I witnessed as a student at the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD). The Rhode Island School of Design was established in 1877 alongside its Museum of Art, an important resource for RISD students. The evening events attract mostly older community members instead of students.

Museum 37