Remove Avatar Remove Community Remove Director Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

10 LinkedIn Best Practices for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

It’s an ideal community to connect co-workers, influencers, donors, and corporate sponsors. As discovered in the Global Trends in Giving Report , the.org domain is by far the most trusted domain for nonprofit website and email communications. Breaking news that communicates the story of your mission and programs.

Linkedin 362
article thumbnail

Book Review: The Future of Nonprofits

Tech Soup

We all make up systems as we go along, we all look for inspiration at non-parallel models, we all incorporate game-theory into our work, and we enjoy thinking about how to bring incentives into the act of participating in our communities. We are thinking in the correct framework of nurturing and cultivating innovation.

Review 66
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] The Board’s Role in Fundraising & Resource Development

Bloomerang

I’ve worked in direct services, operations and executive leadership. . And I started my whole company in support of founders, CEOs, executive directors that are out there. I use CEO, executive director, and founder interchangeably. We did a Halloween event where we served thousands of community kids.

Roles 118
article thumbnail

Interview with Jonathon Colman: Social Media Secrets from a Green Geek

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Jonathon Coleman's Twitter Avatar. Jonathon Colman is the Associate Director of Digital Marketing for The Nature Conservancy, where he works on a team that is charged with the strategic marketing and promotion of The Conservancy's primary web site, nature.org. m also blessed with entrepreneurial leadership who aren???t

article thumbnail

Live Blog: Is Technology Really Good for Human Rights

Amy Sample Ward

Panelists include: Susan Pointer, Google’s Director of Public Policy & Government Relations. Susan Pointer: mission, people, leadership and so on decide who a company is. THe right to community is all about access. Thinking about the right to communicate opens up many interesting issues.

Iran 152