Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Storyboard Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Join Our 2016 Digital Storytelling Challenge!

Tech Soup

For the sixth year, TechSoup's annual challenge will help nonprofits learn how to increase their storytelling skills for fundraising and advocacy purposes. Storytelling skills are also a prerequisite to successful advocacy. Take Part in the Digital Storytelling Challenge! June 15, 2016 — Community voting ends.

article thumbnail

AFP ICON 2023 Recap

Qgiv

Storyboarding can help you understand the full picture of what you want to show and what the most important aspect is to focus on.” When you focus on what makes a donor feel good, you create more long-term donor relationships, bringing them together in a community around your cause. “Map out the story you need to tell.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

In Search of Bachelors and Philanthropy in Rural Alaska and Video Story Capture Tips

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Last week, my adventure in Alaska started with a meeting with representatives from community foundations around the state of Alaska hosted by the Alaska Community Foundation. So, I did an ambush interview ask him to share why community giving is important. I hope you’ll take the five minutes to watch the clip.

Alaska 94
article thumbnail

Staying Nimble in a Time of Change

Connection Cafe

Considering the varying media preferences, political affiliation and generational differences of your audience, content should be segmented accordingly to resonate with the right donors in the right environments. Be who you are, and who your donors and constituents expect you to be, but don’t be afraid to be bold.

Change 36