Remove America Remove Community Remove Demographics Remove Intergenerational
article thumbnail

Building Community: Who / How / Why

Museum 2.0

We invited community members in, to be active contributors, collaborators, and co-creators in our museum space. They talked about community building. I don’t think there is a way to directly build community. I don’t think there is a way to directly build community. WHO (slides 3-23) "Community” is not an abstraction.

Build 20
article thumbnail

Best of Beth's Blog 2008: Finding The Top Ten Posts In Less Than Five MInutes!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Twitter Demographics. Bloggers Who Create Community Award. Online Community Engagement Strategies. America's Giving Challenge: We Came In First! Intergenerational Wired Fundraisers: A Conversation. Help Me Send Leng Sopharath To College in Good Health! Working Wikily: The Power of the Newbie. The Cute Dog Theory.

ROI 50
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Young Professionals and Junior Boards: Beyond the Kid’s Table to Meaningful Engagement

Bloomerang

If you’ve been on the last maybe two or three webinars, you know I’ve been talking up this one, because I’m in this demographic, and I cannot wait to hear what Sarah and Corinne have to say. Another benefit is improved visibility in the community. Sarah, Corinne, you all doing okay? Thanks for being here.