Remove Alternative Remove Community Remove Detroit Remove History
article thumbnail

Martin Luther King Day 2015

VisionLink

The community operating system of VisionLink is built to enable the operational connections between needs and assets across our nation''s communities. It is an honor to build the tools used by leaders, staff and volunteers across the United States as they work to weave resilient and connected communities. Martin Luther King, Jr.

America 100
article thumbnail

Martin Luther King Day 2013

VisionLink

The community operating system of VisionLink is built to enable the operational connections between needs and assets across our nation''s communities. It is an honor to build the tools used by leaders, staff and volunteers across the United States as they work to weave resilient and connected communities. Martin Luther King, Jr.

America 138
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Decade of Museums and Museum Work

Museum 2.0

I love alternative history novels. I was thinking I’d do a few alternative histories of museums for the first post of the last month of the decade. I tried to picture an alternative with AleiaBrown and Adrianne Russell ’s # MuseumsRespondtoFerguson and LaTonya S. But I couldn’t get there. But what are your ideas?

Museum 21
article thumbnail

Interview with Jodie Van Horn of Freedom from Oil and Plug-in Bay Area

Have Fun - Do Good

So we had a history of organizing around transportation through our Jumpstart Ford campaign, which now has transitioned into our Freedom From Oil campaign. They recognize that consumers have made the connection between climate change and transportation, and so they are trying to portray their vehicles as green choices.

article thumbnail

Substack for Nonprofit Communications

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Alternatives to Substack: Substack may not suit everyone and before you add a platform consider these alternatives: Website Content: Focus on growing and building your organization’s website for SEO and engagement first. The cons are the lack of a large community to expand reach. Have goals and track metrics for users.