| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || |
| || || |
| | ROBERT WEINER
JUNE 21, 2009 Advice for Consultants - Part 2
Today I’m posting Karen Nyhus ‘ advice, originally posted on NTEN’s nptechconsult forum (for members only) in response to a request for “resources and tips for our nonprofit technology community to help them start things off right in 2007. Last week I posted John Elbare’s advice for new nonprofit consultants.
| || || | NETWORK-CENTRIC ADVOCACY
OCTOBER 29, 2007 NetCentric Advocacy: H2O Playlist: About H2O
Read Andy Goodman » October 29, 2007 H2O Playlist: About H2O Link: H2O Playlist: About H2O. An H2O Playlist is a series of links to books, articles, and other materials that collectively explore an idea or set the stage for a course, discussion, or current event. NetCentric Advocacy Advocacy Strategy for the Age of Connectivity.
| || || || |
BEACONFIRE WIRE Writing Tools: Just Add Inspiration | Beaconfire Wire
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2007
» Writing Tools: Just Add Inspiration Posted Wednesday, May 30th, 2007
at 4:52 pm by John Brian (91 posts) With the National Spelling Bee happening right now in DC, I thought it might be a good day to talk about some tools you can use to make copywriting easier and better. Long Live IE6! You can follow responses through the RSS 2.0 MORE >>
SOCIALFISH I'm baaaaack!
| WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2007
Must say I am really NOT happy to be back in the office, especially having seen the discussions going on on the ASAE marketing and exec listserves
- one on Myspace and Facebook, the other on generational differences. None of which I'll do, of course
, instead I'll go home and have a beer and come back fresh tomorrow. Did'ja miss me? MORE >>
SOCIALFISH Listerve - 1, Forum - nil
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2007
They are hanging out on the listserve
! They are posting referral requests on the listserve
. They are posting office suites for rent on the listserve
. They are posting comments about just-attended scientific meetings on the listserve
! I'm considering shutting down my forums temporarily. think I have too many, for a start. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH To discount or not to discount?
| THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2007
Tony Rossell posted an interesting comment on the ASAE marketing listserve
about discounting member dues the first year. Here's his post, very slightly condensed: Should you discount dues in order to acquire new members? Here are the results from one such test that we have completed. This added response more than paid for the discounted dues. MORE >>
SOCIALFISH Hey, did I tell you my plan for world domination?
| MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2007
So we've started, with four other area groups in the field, a "regional listserve
" for relevant events and lectures. There's a webpage calendar managed by one of the Baltimore groups (to be updated quarterly), and my job is to manage the listserve
(to be updated continuously). 1) We're all trying to capture the same audience. MORE >>
- Gen X. or bust. SOCIALFISH | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2007
- ExhibitFiles: Interviews with Initiators Jim Spadaccini and Wendy Pollock MUSEUM 2.0 | MONDAY, MAY 7, 2007
- Book Club Part 2: Timeliness MUSEUM 2.0 | TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 2007
- Second Life Education Programs in NY Times, Goes Open Source, and other tidbits BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | TUESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2007
- Are They Listening Carefully or Not At All? BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 2007
- RSS As Information Coping Tool BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 2007
- What are your most useful synchronous online facilitation practices? BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | SUNDAY, JANUARY 28, 2007
- Social Search: Elegantly Simple and Easy BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2007
- I look for patterns BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2007
- How I Used LinkedIn For the Final Leg of My Social Search Action Research Experiment BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2007
- Jonny Goldstein's Shooting Techniques BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2007
- Moving Listserv Email from Inbox To RSS: A Few Steps Closer BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2007
- Information Coping Skills for Memory Loss? Writing it down. BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2007
- 10 Steps to Extension Professional 2.0 Remix BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2007
- The Answer to Sean's Question: Tools for Effective Listening BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2007
- NpTech Tag: Roundups from and about Facebook and More BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2007
- NpTech Tag: Change.org To Launch White-Label Social Network for Nonprofits, GeekToys that Give Geekbumps, and Blog Readability BETH'S BLOG: HOW NONPROFITS CAN USE SOCIAL MEDIA | SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2007
- Harry Potter all-night online party BENEBLOG: TECHNOLOGY MEETS SOCIETY | SATURDAY, JULY 21, 2007
Nonprofit Technology can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.