article thumbnail

Top 8 Virtual Meeting Platforms

AccelEvents

A leading virtual meeting platform, Accelevents is more than just a hosting solution; instead, it inspires brands to grow loyal communities and drive sustainable growth. Polls, Q&As, and live chats. With Teams, you can easily host up to 100 people for the basic license and 500+ attendees for large virtual events. .

article thumbnail

How grant makers and nonprofit grant recipients can do great things together with data and evaluation

Deborah Elizabeth Finn

Studying (and implementing) community-based participatory research methods. __. And now, because I can insert a poll here, I’m going to. __. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. __. Sharing responsibility for building the relationship.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What color is the social web?

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

One of my Twitter followers, @persistance pointed me to Shireen Mitchell (aka @digitalsista ) who is moderating a session at BlogHer, DC about online community building for political action. Twitter Poll - ???Which Niche Online Social Networks - stats on black planet and migente - online communities for blacks and latinos.

Web 61
article thumbnail

Convio Open: How APIs May Change the Way You Work - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

SH: Convio doesnt charge any extra licensing fees for Open APIs, so theyre free. SH: Were very excited about the developer community that were building around Open. In the coming months, developers will be able to share information and best practices and theres the potential of creating an open source community around Convio Open APIs.

API 28
article thumbnail

Screencast: Using Widgets to Build Community on Blogs Featured on NTEN Blog

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

My screencast on widgets is featured in this month's NTEN newsletter in a section pointing to " How To Build Online Community." For example, linking a poll to a post on the topic. One of the most used widgets by nonprofits are the audience poll widgets. Polls are a great way to get reader feedback too.

article thumbnail

Tech Policies for Virtual Teams: A Leader’s Responsibility

Non Profit Quarterly

I’ve been in community with you now for actually two years around that, through the webinar program, and I’m just really glad to welcome you back, if you are a Leading Edge member. We have multiple polls. But for now, let us go into a poll, and our Nonprofit Quarterly friends are launching that right now.

Policy 102
article thumbnail

Big Vision Podcast: Interview with llyse Hogue Rainforest Action Network

Have Fun - Do Good

And so I thought well, it seems like if we're going to actually change the human patterns that are so severely impacting our environment and communities around the world, maybe there are some other ways to do it. Ilyse Hogue activism rainforest women This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5

Podcast 40