Remove Benchmark Remove Community Remove University Remove Washington
article thumbnail

Healthcare Ad Awards Winners Announced

Forum One

City Health Dashboard Gold – Apps and Interactive The City Health Dashboard’s goal is to improve the health and well-being of people in communities throughout the United States. To do this, the dashboard provides city leaders and communities with an array of regularly updated data that is specific to neighborhood and/or city boundaries.

Award 71
article thumbnail

What are the nonprofit management implications of Pay for Success programs?

ASU Lodestar Center

The Rikers Island State Prison SIB, which had a goal of reducing recidivism among youths detained, reported after two years that it would cease operations after failing to meet benchmarks. Harvard University Press. Pay for success programs elicit passionate reactions from all sectors. The Chronicle of Philanthropy. Vera Institute.

Program 58
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Introducing the 2021 Classy Awards Leadership Council

Classy

The Fletcher School & Tisch College of Civic Life, Tufts University. National University. Leads the innovative efforts at National University for military, veteran, and military family educational degree programs . 43 years of experience as a development professional, nonprofit leader, and LGBTQ+ community activist .

Award 57
article thumbnail

Influence | Forum One: Internet Strategy, Social Media, User Experience and Web Site Development

Forum One

Read More » Online Approaches for Inviting and Collecting Public Input Joe Pringle in Influence 4 Jun 2010 I was invited to present last week at the University of Marylands Human Computer Interaction Labs workshop on Government and Social Media. We also saw some.

article thumbnail

Influence | Forum One: Internet Strategy, Social Media, User Experience and Web Site Development

Forum One

Read More » Online Approaches for Inviting and Collecting Public Input Joe Pringle in Influence 4 Jun 2010 I was invited to present last week at the University of Marylands Human Computer Interaction Labs workshop on Government and Social Media. We also saw some.

article thumbnail

Forum One

article thumbnail

Forum One