article thumbnail

Is There a Community of #Tech4Good Activists Waiting for You?

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community of Tech4Good meetups is growing! However, we aren't everywhere yet , so we're looking for community leaders to start new groups. As a NetSquared organizer, you will become known as someone who's a leader in the Tech4Good community. Friday, February 10, 2017.

article thumbnail

Start 2017 by Building Your Tech Skills and Community

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community is hosting free monthly technology meetups in 74 cities globally, but with more than 39,000 members, it can be hard to get a sense of the community's needs. To be a part of a larger nonprofit community/networking. They come to us looking for practical tips and a supportive community.

Benin 37
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Supercharge Your Nonprofit Tech Powers with NetSquared

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group. Arlington, Texas: DFW Nonprofit Geeks. Vancouver, British Columbia: NetSquared Camp: Nonprofit Tech Unconference.

article thumbnail

Your Local Tech4Good Club Is Ready to Help

Tech Soup

Diversity — how to make sure the organizing team, presenters, attendees, and content are inclusive and reflective of the community. So don't be nervous — we're ready to create amazing tech training and networking events in your community! San Francisco, California: Evening Sustainability Unconference.

Local 48
article thumbnail

NetSquared Volunteers Help Nonprofits Like You Master Technology

Tech Soup

National Volunteer Week has come and gone, but I ask you to join me every week in celebrating the amazing contributions of TechSoup's NetSquared community. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. SF Online Community Meetup.

article thumbnail

Vote and Comment for ALL these Awesome Nonprofit Panels at SXSW!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The SXSW Interactive Festival (scheduled March 11-15, 2010 in Austin, Texas) is a mega huge social media industry event. Here’s my picks for SXSW Nonprofit Panels: A Conversation About Change Agents Through Social Media Social media is causing a revolution in how information is shared and communities are formed.

Comment 97