article thumbnail

Is it time to boost your association’s ROI with a technology upgrade?

Nimble AMS

When you provide personalized options, your members are more likely to engage in your organization, boosting your ROI. With quality reporting, you can stay on track to exceed your goals and increase your ROI. When you choose a modern AMS, you’ll be on track to transform the entire culture of your organization.

ROI 106
article thumbnail

5 Ways To Maximize ROI For Your Next Hybrid Event

AccelEvents

At each hybrid event, event planners can take advantage of some critical features in order to boost ROI before, during, and after the event takes place. With some planners, event organizers can actually set up multiple levels of event management to truly maximize your hybrid event’s ROI. . Attendee Tracking. After the event: .

ROI 98
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Facebook and Nonprofits: Success Stories? ROI?

Nonprofit Tech for Good

But I must confess that I sometimes think that Facebook is overrated as a communications and community-building tool. community engagement, etc. community engagement, etc. Compared to Twitter and MySpace, it’s been a much more difficult community to grow and engage. Am I doing something wrong? And thank you.

ROI 215
article thumbnail

10 Social Media Metrics for Nonprofit Organizations (and How To Track Them)

Nonprofit Tech for Good

For those 79% of nonprofits out there, I have listed 10 social media metrics below that can be easily tracked and plotted on a Social Media Return on Investment (ROI) Spreadsheet ( Download ). Make sure you are tracking your “unique visitors&# to your organization’s website from month-to-month. Website Traffic.

article thumbnail

Six tips to innovate at your association and improve the member experience

Nimble AMS

Leveraging dashboards lets you measure key performance indicators (KPIs,) helping your association track its progress and take control of its future. Search for technology with dashboard functionality that lets you measure member growth, retention, engagement, and your overall ROI. Online member community.

article thumbnail

Getting the board on board with nonprofit technology changes

EveryAction

Specific ways organizations can get the board on board As you put together your summary for the board, try these specific tactics for illustrating the value of a technology change: Highlight return on investment (ROI) Show the board how the new technology will improve ROI, and lean on data. A roadmap is a pathway to the future state!

article thumbnail

6 New Years resolutions for your association to have a better 2024

Nimble AMS

Not only can you save staff time, but you can boost your ROI by freeing staff to work on higher-value projects. Before you schedule your next meeting, consider the objective and establish a clear agenda so you can keep attendees on track and save time. The right AMS makes automation simple with user-friendly point-and-click technology.