article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 77
article thumbnail

22 Ways to Stay Connected with Your Schools Alumni on Facebook

NetWits

Once you have you page you’ve got to put in the time, effort and creativity to build a vibrant community of engaged fans. Here are a few tips that will help you get started and/or enable you to take your Facebook community to new levels of engagement. Make sure to check out the slides below for a bunch more. Working on projects.

Facebook 186
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

4 steps to successful virtual events for your association

Nimble AMS

Collect slide decks and/or pre-record content. Interactive polling – Ask poll questions and display the results to help attendees interact and feel a part of the audience. Community forum – Incorporate forums and chat rooms to extend the experience after each session. Recruit speakers and sponsors.

Virtual 78
article thumbnail

NTEN Webinar: Social Media Building Blocks

Amy Sample Ward

A webinar can be collaborative [ 1 ] and include polling and question & answer sessions to allow full participation between the audience and the presenter. Well, it can at least boost your internal staff knowledge and your positioning as a resource in the community! Is sharing really caring? More Information and Register Now!

article thumbnail

Reflections from 12NTC Panel on Data Visualization

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The day of the panel, I published a blog post that shared our slides, wiki, and resources. Knowledge capture makes it easy to share the learning with others in the community, but as a session designer and speaker – you can also use it to do an “ after action ” review to help you review the delivery and the content.

article thumbnail

Reflections from #MFOM14: Email Marketing, Fundraising, and Visual Communications

NTEN

To learn more about how you can use email marketing to support year-round online fundraising, Ive uploaded my slides to Slideshare. On day 2, I was part of the Visual Communications panel with four panelists (some you might recognize from the NTEN Community!): Here''s what they said.

article thumbnail

Facebook for Schools: Connecting and Engaging with Alumni

Tech Soup

Once you have your page, you’ve got to put in the time, effort, and creativity to build a vibrant community of engaged fans. Here are a few tips that will help you get started and enable you to take your Facebook community to new levels of engagement. The other 12 are in the slides. Make sure to check them out.).