article thumbnail

Are you celebrating Giving Tuesday? These NTEN Members are!

NTEN

The second annual GivingTuesday is on December 3rd and we''ve found 124 NTEN Members that are participating! You can support NTEN in Giving Tuesday and join Beth Kanter for a live discussion of collective philanthropy - get the details here. Check out the 124 NTEN Members participating in Giving Tuesday below.

NTEN 81
article thumbnail

Welcome to the 2021 Digital Inclusion Fellows

NTEN

They jumped in head first to address significant digital inclusion challenges in a pandemic, figuring things out as they went, innovating, creating, and iterating to support their communities in the best way possible. Our seventh cohort includes 15 Fellows from around the country : Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.

Digital 123
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2023 Top Nonprofit Conferences

Whole Whale

Note: We combined our summaries for the SXSW bonanza because, Texas. How much : $400 (depending on timing and NTEN membership). Who attends : Nonprofit communications teams, techies, and some fundraisers. We LOVE the community around this conference. Where: Fort Worth Texas. Website s: [link] & [link].

article thumbnail

Learn from the Pros at a NetSquared Community Event

Tech Soup

This roundup of face-to-face nonprofit tech events includes meetups from NetSquared , NTEN's Tech Clubs , and HandsOn Tech. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group.

article thumbnail

Growing the NetSquared Community

Tech Soup

This roundup of face-to-face nonprofit tech events includes meetups from NetSquared , NTEN's Tech Clubs , and HandsOn Tech. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Houston, Texas: Pizza, Beer, and Bitcoin.

article thumbnail

Scholarships still available for 15NTC - apply today!

NTEN

The NTEN Community values accessibility and support of others seeking to use technology to further social change. That''s why each year, NTEN and it''s committed group of Champions and Board raise funding to help send at least 50 nonprofit professionals to the NTC with scholarships. 15NTC Community donationimpact scholarships'

Austin 96
article thumbnail

So you want to submit an NTC proposal?

NTEN

The 2015 NTC will take place in Austin, Texas on March 4-6. At NTEN we are committed to creating a diverse, safe, and welcoming space for community members to learn and share. 15NTC Community NTC' Breakout sessions are 90 minutes long, and most sessions have two or three presenters to share the time. Feeling shy?

NTC 100