article thumbnail

I’m Celebrating NTEN on #GivingTuesday (Dec. 3rd at 9 am PST) – Join Me and NTEN CEO Amy Sample Ward

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

3) to celebrate NTEN , a small nonprofit, and its work to support the largest and most caring community of nonprofit techies to do their best work. Join me for a chat on #GivingTuesday, December 3 at 9:00 am PST on my LinkedIn Influencer blog with NTEN CEO, Amy Sample Ward. You can sign up for the chat here.

NTEN 103
article thumbnail

Please Welcome NTEN's New Membership Director: Amy Sample Ward

NTEN

We're pleased to announce a new member of the NTEN Team: Amy Sample Ward. Don't worry, Annaliese will continue her work with NTEN, as our Publications Director.) Please join us in welcoming Amy to the NTEN team in comments, below, or by tweeting @amyrsward with the hashtag #welcomeamy. You may have heard of her.

Sample 100
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Celebrate Giving Tuesday with NTEN and @Kanter

Amy Sample Ward

The second annual GivingTuesday is on December 3rd and you’re invited to join the celebration with NTEN! Here are three easy ways you can be part of the giving season kick-off: Donate to the 2013 NTEN Challenge. We are so excited to celebrate the strength of this community, now 50,000 people stong! Want to participate?

Celebrate 157
article thumbnail

Join me for an NTEN Webinar! More than just a community: Using communities to reach your program goals

Amy Sample Ward

Next Tuesday, I’m running a webinar with NTEN discussing “More than just a community: Using communities to reach your program goals.&# As always, I hope it’s a fun and informative session, but it’ll also have space for sharing and lots of questions. Or login to your NTEN account.).

NTEN 123
article thumbnail

Happy #GivingTuesday! Help Me Support NTEN!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

For the past three years, I’ve been a fundraising champion for NTEN, the premier organization for nonprofit techies. I was a coordinator for the Annual Day of Service from 2002-2011, a day where nonprofit techies gave their time and skills back to the community where the conference was hosted. You can participate here.

NTEN 90
article thumbnail

22 Must-Read Research Reports for the Nonprofit Sector

Nonprofit Tech for Good

The reports listed below are a small sampling of some of the research available to nonprofits, NGOs, and charities worldwide. The data can be used to help your nonprofit craft your next online communication and fundraising plan. Published by Care2, NTEN, hjc, and the Resource Alliance. Published by M+R and NTEN.

Research 265
article thumbnail

2013: NTEN Year in Review

NTEN

Amy Sample Ward. A few weeks ago, 35 board members and community leaders helped us launch the 2013 NTEN Challenge with the goal of raising $50,000 to celebrate reaching 50,000 NTEN community members. 2013 also including the expansion of NTEN programs, research, and events. What a year!

Review 62