6 Nonprofit Technology Takeaways and One Killer Find from #12NTC

NetWits

It’s been a few days since I returned from the Nonprofit Technology Conference (#12NTC) hosted by NTEN in San Francisco, CA. Highlights from the Nonprofit Technology Conference by JD Lesica. Nonprofit Technology Conference Withdrawal by Beth Kanter.

Open Community and Nonprofit Techies

NetWits

They’re doing a virtual book tour exploring concepts from Open Community : a little book of big ideas for associations navigating the social web. In this post, Maddie and Lindy answer a few questions for the NetWits Think Tank community (Oh, and please ask more in the comments.

Open 181

2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference – Community-Driven Social Impact

Amy Sample Ward

Topic : Community-Driven Social Impact. Description : This session will focus on strategies and tactics to amplify the impact of mission-based programs through community-driven efforts. We’ll address emerging best practices and discuss the associated opportunities and challenges of community-driven strategies. presentation Presentations from 2011 11ntc community driven social impact ntc nten social by socialDate : March 18, 2011. Location : Washington DC.

Impact 100

March 2011 Community Builder Chat Archive (#CommBuild)

Amy Sample Ward

We just wrapped up another rousing Community Builder chat – I’m always so energized and inspired by these chats and thankful for all those that participate and share. Some of the topics from the chat include: Engaging specific ethnic groups/communities.

NTC 2011 is Upon Us!

NetWits

2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference (#11ntc) is ramping up by kicking off the community voting website for over 400 nonprofit focused sessions! We have until September 30 th to vote for those we think will be the most valuable to the overall NPTech community. The challenge with over 400 sessions is figuring out which ones you think sound interesting or would be valuable to you and the overall community of people attending. Building a Community Across Platforms.

NTC 111

Nonprofit Technology Conference: NTC 2012 – Day 1

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I’m here at the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference in San Francisco this week and hope to share some brief nuggets. The conference got off to an exciting start this morning in a very unique way. Flickr Photo by The Inadvertent Gardener.

Join Us at NTC 2014

Tech Soup Blog

for the 2014 Nonprofit Technology Conference ? Hear Our CEO Speak on Technology and Big Ideas for Change. How will you take what you’ve learned at NTC back to your office and actually do something with it? IT Office Hours : Get Office 365 and expert technology advice.

NTC 71

NTC in Review

Idealware

The Idealware team has just returned from the 2013 Nonprofit Technology Conference in Minneapolis. It was an amazing gathering of leaders in the nonprofit technology community, and we were thrilled not only to attend but to lead six sessions over the three-day conference. We also led a special collaborative session designed to help foundations understand the importance of funding technology and to teach nonprofits how to best ask for support. NTC 2013

NTC 58

News from NTC ‘08

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology News from NTC ‘08 March 20, 2008 I’ve been having a great time here at NTC – running into lots of folks I’m happy to see again, and meet, learning about new things, being involved. Their web site makes no mention of what server technology is used/required for MPower.

NTC 109

So you want to submit an NTC proposal?

NTEN

The Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) is the premiere annual conference for people working at the intersection of technology and social change. The 2015 NTC will take place in Austin, Texas on March 4-6. You, yes, you , could give a great presentation on something that excites you about nonprofit technology. At NTEN we are committed to creating a diverse, safe, and welcoming space for community members to learn and share. 15NTC Community NTC

10 Reasons to be at NTEN’s Nonprofit Technology Conference (#14NTC)

Connection Cafe

We’re one month out from NTEN’s annual Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) in Washington, DC. Last year was my inaugural year attending NTC, and within a few hours of landing in snowy Minneapolis, I was meeting hundreds of nptechies at the pre-conference party, #NTCBeer.

New on SSIR: Learning to Draw, Socializing Fundraising, and More from the Nonprofit Technology Conference #12NTC

Amy Sample Ward

—– The first week of April was like an annual family reunion for the nonprofit technology community as the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) converged on San Francisco. The annual conference from NTEN: Nonprofit Technology Network brought together 1,800 nonprofit professionals, technologists, and service providers for three days of sessions, panels, and workshops covering the gamut of topics related to technology and social impact.

NTC Summary, and Nonprofit Technology Consulting 2.0

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology NTC Summary, and Nonprofit Technology Consulting 2.0 We’ve passed through Baltimore – which reminds me of a project I did once, way back when, to work with a group of mostly small and medium-sized organizations on technology planning. I was looking for the deeper purposes behind the implementation of technology.

Let’s Connect at the NTC!

Amy Sample Ward

It’s that time again: time to meet up at the Nonprofit Technology Conference! Local Community Organizers (#localco). Who : NetSquared and other Community Organizers. Science Fair: The NTC Exhibit Hall. Greening Your Technology – [Cottonwood B] (#greentech).

NTC 152

Celebrate Community Members at the 15NTC!

NTEN

Each year, NTEN recognize those who have offered their time, talents, and wisdom to help NTEN Community members and staff, and to thank them for their amazing contributions to the nonprofit technology sector. Know someone who answers all your questions via the myNTEN Community forums?

The Best Nonprofit Technology Conference in the United States

John Haydon

Before we get to the best nonprofit technology conference, let’s agree that there are many excellent nonprofit technology conferences. But the best one, in my opinion, is NTC. Personally, NTC is like a annual family reunion. FYI, NTC Registration Includes.

2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference

Amy Sample Ward

Topic : Designing Online Engagement to Collaborate with Your Community. In this session, we will discuss how co-creation unleashes online evangelists and strengthens cause centric communities, and help you to do that as well. Towards the end of this workshop, we’ll work together to design a co-creation strategy to engage and motivate your online community and evangelists. Related Links : 2012 NTC. Date : April 4, 2012. Location : San Francisco, CA.

NTC 2011 is Upon Us!

NetWits

2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference (#11ntc) is ramping up by kicking off the community voting website for over 400 nonprofit focused sessions! We have until September 30 th to vote for those we think will be the most valuable to the overall NPTech community. If you’re not familiar with the Nonprofit Tech. Conference head over and take a look at the agenda , the sessions , the day of service , and who attended in the past.

NTC 108

Nten’s Online Nonprofit Technology Conference is here!

Amy Sample Ward

NTEN, the Nonprofit Technology Network, puts on a massive, be-there-or-be-square conference for nonprofit professionals every year (in 2009, we met in San Francisco). The NTEN community co-authored a book and is planning an online conference for this Fall drawing on the contributors to move from writing to speaking. Here’s what NTEN says: Information Technology is an increasingly essential element of any nonprofit’s operations.

Post-NTC Ramblings

Home About Me Subscribe Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology Thoughtful and sometimes snarky perspectives on nonprofit technology Post-NTC Ramblings March 24, 2008 It was a great week. I got to see lots of people that I only see once a year (or even less often,) I got to meet a lot of new people, I had interesting and deep conversations, and I got to hear a lot about what people are thinking about the nonprofit technology field.

NTC 100

Community Voting for 2013 NTC Sessions Open Until September 7

Idealware

Our good friends an partners at NTEN put on the Nonprofit Technology Conference every spring. You can help shape how the conference will look by taking part in community voting for the session proposals, which is open until midnight EST on September 7. Fundraising for Your Technology. Bridging the Technology Funding Gap. Service Beyond Geography: Using Technology to Serve People Remotely.

NTC 2012 Preview

Idealware

Next week is the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference, or NTC, when members of the nonprofit community from all over the country converge in San Francisco to meet, greet, learn and share. Throughout the week, we’ll be live-tweeting from sessions at @Idealware, posting photos on our Facebook page, and blogging regularly, so even if you won’t be in attendance, you can experience NTC 2012 vicariously through us.

NTC 57

What to Expect at 2016’s NTC

Mobile Commons

While South by Southwest gets all the buzz, for other techies the Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network’s Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) is the can’t-miss event this spring. Here are a few sessions, speakers and community events to check out at NTC 2016.

NTC 52

See You at the 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference!

Tech Soup Blog

Will you be joining us in Austin for the 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference ? When one of our many TechSoup NTC attendees (look for people in spiffy black and white t-shirts) spots you wearing your button, you'll receive a free drink ticket. Are you a community manager or builder?

NTC Goes Green!

NTEN

Each year, we at NTEN work hard to make the NTC a more environmentally sustainable event -- this year we even have carbon offsets for travelers! We''re also excited to share some of our NTC sponsors who are helping us go greener in April.

Green 55

Reflections from NTC Plenary Panel on Innovation

I had the honored of moderating a free wheeling plenary discussion on Day #3 of NTC on “ Innovation and Nonprofits.” The stakes for failure in the nonprofit community are so much higher in the nonprofit community than in the for-profit community.

Attend the 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference at your desk!

NTEN

We''re just a week away from kicking off the largest gathering of nonprofit technology professionals at the 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference in Austin, TX. Luckily, you can still catch a good number of sessions remotely by registering for the 2015 Online Nonprofit Technology Conference (15ONTC) , which will give you access to the plenary sessions and 28 select breakout sessions on demand. Ah, the power of online community. 15NTC 15ontc NTC online ntc

Social Networking IRL (In Real Life) at the NTC

NTEN

2012 NTC Feature. It’s already February, and the 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference is only two months away ! One of the best parts of the conference is the opportunity to connect with other nonprofit technology professionals, so you can share your experiences and knowledge. NTC Connect Track. >> Learn more about the NTC Connect Track! NTC Social. NTC attendees love to meet up to socialize and share over a meal or coffee.

NTC 45

The 2019 Best Nonprofit Conferences Calendar

The Science Behind Engaging your Supporters

Nonprofit Technology, and more! The premise is that governing well is essential for strong nonprofits working efficiently and effectively to address critical needs in our communities. Northern California Grantmakers and Silicon Valley Community Foundation / Redwood City, CA / $350.

Nonprofit Technology Conference Withdrawal

The 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) was the 12th conference that I have attended (it had earlier reiterations). Every year it is like attending a family reunion. I have some many friends and colleagues that I only get to see once a year at the NTC.

That Last Afternoon at NTC

NTEN

[As part of the 2011 NTC, a group of attendees are documenting their experiences at the conference on the NTEN Blog. by Roger Burks (@loudmind) I'm already back at my home in Atlanta, having taken a flight away from Washington, DC and the Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) under cover of very early morning darkness. After that last lunch — when community awards are handed out and much love is felt throughout the room — the crowds start dwindling.

NTC 41

Nonprofit Technology Rockstars: Jason Shim

Tech Soup Blog

He teamed up with Jason Samuels to set up all of the collaborative note-taking at the latest NTC conference. Those kind of moments really make me feel good about the work that I do and being able to share the knowledge to make technology more accessible to everyone.

Valentine's Day Special: Buy one Online NTC registration, get one free!

NTEN

To demonstrate our love for the NTEN Community, we have a special offer for Valentine''s Day: register for the Online 15NTC between Friday, February 13 and Tuesday, February 17, and receive a free Online NTC registration for a friend or colleague.

NTC Seattle

Michael Stein's Non-profit Technology Blog

Taking a break from the NTC conference in Seattle, staring across the harbor from our 27th floor room in the Westin. the best thing so far has been meeting face to face people in the technology community I've known virtually for a good while.

Winning at NTC: Nonprofit Marketing and Digital Strategy

Tech Soup Blog

” I never get tired of hearing that phrase, and I have to say, it’s my favorite part of getting to attend nonprofit conferences like NTC. This year at NTC in (cold, windy, briefly sunny) Washington, D.C., More TechSoup at NTC! Marketing NTEN NTC

NTC 53

2013 NTC Round-Up: Your Takeaways

NTEN

Whew, what an NTC! nap and dusted the snow off, we want to share the huge outpouring of blog posts, videos, pictures, and other media from the NTEN community. All of you - the community - are the special sauce that makes the NTC the amazing event it is. NTC in Numbers.

NTC 56

New at the 2011 NTC: More Community and More Social

NTEN

Artwork by Favianna Rodriguez If you've been to the NTC before, you know the basic lay of the conference land. But our records show that over 60% of you will be new to the NTC. What's new is how we frame the first day of the NTC.

DC 49

Must See NTC Panels

Frogloop

The 11th NTC (Nonprofit Technology Conference), a three-day gathering in Washington, DC starts today. Every year NTC brings together nonprofit professionals from around the world to collaborate, innovate, and discuss nonprofit technology, strategy, leadership, and communications. Building Community and Movements Beyond the Usual Suspects. You built your nonprofit to right injustices, empower communities, and to inspire social change.

NTC 62

The 2010 NTEN Community Survey Report: Learn More about Your Nonprofit Technology Community

NTEN

The Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN) conducts an annual Community Survey to find out more about the individuals and organizations in the NTEN community. We want to find out how you , the individuals and organizations who make up this community, use technology in your work. .

The 2010 NTEN Community Survey Report: Learn More about Your Nonprofit Technology Community

NTEN

Teaser: The Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN) conducts an annual Community Survey to find out more about the individuals and organizations in the NTEN community. > Download the 2010 NTEN Community Survey Report. > Download the 2010 NTEN Community Survey Report.

2013 NTC Round-Up: Your Takeaways

NTEN

Whew, what an NTC! nap and dusted the snow off, we want to share the huge outpouring of blog posts, videos, pictures, and other media from the NTEN community. All of you - the community - are the special sauce that makes the NTC the amazing event it is. NTC in Numbers.

2009 NTC: Community Tagging Wrap-Up

NTEN

Flickr: Chad_Norman The 2009 Nonprofit Technology Conference was a blast, but it sure felt like a whirlwind of information and people. David Neff posted lots of notes, video, and conversations around the ntc. Talia White offered this great NTC story. Tags: 09NTC community buzz NPTech NTEN We're lucky that so many attendees took photos, blogged, and tweeted to capture and share their conference experiences.

Chad 35

Nonprofit Technology Rockstars: Jason Shim

Tech Soup Blog

He teamed up with Jason Samuels to set up all of the collaborative note-taking at the latest NTC conference. Those kind of moments really make me feel good about the work that I do and being able to share the knowledge to make technology more accessible to everyone.