article thumbnail

Video Interview: NetSquared with Amy Sample Ward

NetWits

While at South by South West Interactive (SXSWi) Amy Sample Ward spent some time talking with me about how NetSquared ( about ) serves the nonprofit industry. NetSquared is focused on the intersection of technology and social impact.

article thumbnail

NetSquared White Paper: Building Community To Foster Social Innovation

Amy Sample Ward

Reflecting on the Community and the work being done in every corner of the world, we’ve tried to articulate some of the aspects that make the NetSquared Community so unique and also so powerful. Tags: community net tuesday reports case studies global netsquared nettuesday whitepaper.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Thank You Amy Sample Ward!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

My friend and colleague Amy Sample Ward has done an amazing job of community stewardship for the Netsquared community over the years. Sadly, this is her last day for this job and she’s moving on. So, this post is an appreciation of her work, one of many voices in the community saying #ThanksAmy.

Sample 92
article thumbnail

Online Community Organizing: Start small, think big!

Amy Sample Ward

NetSquared’s February series exploring “Online Community Organizing” includes three different interviews; I’m really excited to participate! I’ve included my interview below, but you can also read it and join the conversation on the NetSquared blog. Q: What makes a community?

Community 179
article thumbnail

Bringing Community Organizing into Online Campaigns – Dashboard

Amy Sample Ward

Here’s the dashboard from The Extraordinaries of our 2010 Nonprofit Technology Conference session today: Bringing Community Organizing Into Online Campaigns – [International Ballroom C] (#co2oc). Who: Speakers: Amy Sample Ward | Netsquared; Debra Askanase; Ivan Boothe. When: 1:30 p.m.

Campaign 140
article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing vs Community-sourcing: What’s the difference and the opportunity?

Amy Sample Ward

The first time I focused on DIY Community Engagement Metrics and shared lots of templates and examples. This time around, my topic was Crowdsourcing vs Community-Sourcing, answering questions about the difference is and what the opportunities are for organizations looking to get connected outside their organization. Definitions.

article thumbnail

Please Welcome NTEN's New Membership Director: Amy Sample Ward

NTEN

We're pleased to announce a new member of the NTEN Team: Amy Sample Ward. Since then, she has co-authored a book , spoken at events around the world, and written regularly for the Stanford Social Innovation Review , NetSquared , and her own blog , in addition to her work with TSG. You may have heard of her.

Sample 100