article thumbnail

Learn Nonprofit Tech Skills at a NetSquared Meetup

Tech Soup

Every month NetSquared volunteers hold free or low cost educational events for people and organizations who want to use technology for social good. With 50 groups in 20 countries, there's probably a NetSquared group near you (but if there isn't, we'd love to help you start a new meetup ). :-). netsquared event'

article thumbnail

NetSquared Goes to 15NTC. And Your Hometown Too

Tech Soup

NetSquared believes in the power of meeting face-to-face in physical space. That's why we're thrilled that NetSquared is joining TechSoup in having a strong presence at this year’s Nonprofit Technology Conference in Austin, Texas. Check out our newest groups: NetSquared Tanzania in Tanga, Tanzania. Newest Groups.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Looking forward to 2009

Judi Sohn

Why it matters that the patient voice is heard by the medical community. Help send me to the NetSquared Conference Okay, time for shameless begging and plugging… I’m really interested. Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin. That treatments don’t magically spring out of research alone.

Cancer 100
article thumbnail

Vlog Fundraising and Widgets

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Have Money Will Vlog is a group of media makers, creators, and advocates from the vlogger community who help raise money for projects via their blog and vlog posts as well as a wordpress plugin ). I read on Netsquared about how Creative Commons is trying to raise money with its video on Revver and am trying it out.

Vlog 50
article thumbnail

NpTech Roundup: Grasshoppers and Ants - Social Fundraising Off Season

Amy Sample Ward writes about the new plugin launched by Social Actions that will place ???possibly EngageJoe has been helping with campaign and hopes that if you're blogging wordpress that you'll install the wordpress plugin. million to support a project based on feedback from the online community. Alternative Approaches.

Nptech 50
article thumbnail

Women Who Tech Telesummit: Tools Galore Panel

Amy Sample Ward

We provide a supportive network for the vibrant and thriving community of women in technology professions by giving women an open platform to share their talents, experiences, and insights. Moderator: Amy Sample Ward, NetSquared. Google Earth API (plugin). The sessions are short (only 50 minutes!) Google Maps & MyMaps.

Tools 100
article thumbnail

What's your (blog) Conversation Strategy?

So, we know that there is a well documented and established lurker to poster ratio that is well established in online communities as the 5%. communities as well. In an earlier post, I covered some tips for getting " conversation ready " from Alexandra Samuel's recent workshop at Netsquared. What did they miss?