article thumbnail

5 Expert Tips for a Successful Salesforce Migration

Saleforce Nonprofit

Nicole Adair, Solution Engineer at Salesforce.org: Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) is an app that sits on top of Salesforce’s Enterprise platform. It is nonprofit technology for use cases like constituent management, fundraising, marketing and communications, and program management. Nonprofits of all sizes use Salesforce.

Tips 122
article thumbnail

Have Fun * Do Good Reader Appreciation Day

Have Fun - Do Good

If I buy the book through the link on the Three Cups of Tea web site, the Central Asia Institute , Mortenson's nonprofit, will get a percentage of the sale's proceeds. Photo of Hushe Community School under construction courtesy of Greg Mortenson, Central Asia Institute. education book Pakistan Afghanistan Kyrgyzstan Mongolia

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Secret Agent L: Covering the Globe with Random Acts of Kindess

Have Fun - Do Good

It's this amazing community of people who take a few minutes out of their day to leave something behind for someone to find just to let that person know that they're not alone, and that someone is thinking about them. I have one in Mongolia. I put it up on the website. About how many agents do you have? Oh, my gosh!

Cancer 68
article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Nonprofits Lead Fortune 500 in Social Web Adoption, and More

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Child's Play Charity targets gamers as a donor community, by Penny Arcade , raising millions mostly to provide games and equipment to child life programs at leading hospitals around the world. CrowdFunder is another web site that lets you set up a page and collect donations for a personal fundraising effort or nonprofit organization.

Nptech 50