article thumbnail

How to Add 2024 Nonprofit Tech for Good Certificates to Your LinkedIn Profile

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Certifications are a key feature of LinkedIn Profiles and below is a tutorial on how to add certificates offered by Nonprofit Tech for Good to your LinkedIn Profile. There are few tricks to maximizing how certificates appear on your profile and in the LinkedIn Home feed. 1) Add your certificate to your LinkedIn Profile.

Linkedin 178
article thumbnail

New Tutorial: How to Get Started with the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center

Tech Soup

Over the past months, TechSoup has been answering the call from the community to provide short, video tutorials on topics of interest to nonprofits and libraries. We are pleased to announce that we have added one more video tutorial to our ever-growing collection: How to Get Started with the Microsoft VLSC.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Reasons Open Source Makes Sense

3rd Sector Labs

Affordability – Open Source is free of licensing fees. The Drupal framework, for example, has been extended through more than 25,000 modules contributed by the developer community. Don’t take our word for it, Google “WordPress Tutorial” to see for yourself). So let’s get started. Yes, millions.

article thumbnail

Need Hands-on Help? NetSquared's Free Workshops Are in Your Community

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Cleveland, Ohio: Tableau Tutorial: Free Data Visualization for Nonprofits. Boston, Massachusetts: Community Class — Intro to Design Thinking and Prototyping.

article thumbnail

Making the Most of TechSoup: Webinar Recap

Tech Soup

The Community Forums. Check out the following video tutorials: TechSoup Registration and Eligibility Tutorials. TechSoup’s Eligibility Quiz Tutorial. Microsoft Donation Program: Short Tutorials. How to Get Started with the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center. This included: The Learning Center.

article thumbnail

Get Fundraising Tips at a NetSquared Community Event

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Baltimore, Maryland: Salesforce CRM Tutorial and Free Tech Help Session! IMAGE ATTRIBUTION GUIDELINES Image Name: Author / License. Wednesday, October 21, 2015.

article thumbnail

Everything You Need to Know About Windows 10

Tech Soup

If you don't have the Get Windows 10 App notification, the Microsoft community has a good discussion on what to do about it. If you don't have an operating system that is eligible for an upgrade license, you might be eligible to request a Windows Pro full operating system through TechSoup. Learn to Use New Windows 10 Features.