article thumbnail

Growing the NetSquared Community

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Houston, Texas: Pizza, Beer, and Bitcoin. Austin, Texas: CiviCRM: Free, Open-Source CRM for Nonprofits and Startups. Arlington, Texas: DFW Nonprofit Geeks.

article thumbnail

Finding a Community of Nonprofit Technology Experts

Tech Soup

We have groups in 24 countries, and last year, we held 835 events helping more than 12,000 nonprofit employees, board members, volunteers, and community leaders. Check out the [blog]([link] to get a taste of our grassroots community. * **Katharine Bierce** recorded her recent [tech and philanthropy panel]([link].

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NetSquared's November Community Events for Nonprofit Techies

Tech Soup

Every month TechSoup's NetSquared community organizers volunteer to bring free (or low cost) nonprofit technology events and workshops to more than 50 cities. But we also believe that there's value in getting the nonprofit tech community together for a good old-fashioned party (we've got hard jobs!). Upcoming Events.

article thumbnail

NetSquared's November Community Events for Nonprofit Techies

Tech Soup

Every month TechSoup's NetSquared community organizers volunteer to bring free (or low cost) nonprofit technology events and workshops to more than 50 cities. But we also believe that there's value in getting the nonprofit tech community together for a good old-fashioned party (we've got hard jobs!). Upcoming Events.

article thumbnail

Tell Your Community's Story with NetSquared

Tech Soup

If you’re holding monthly events that are gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar! North Richland Hills, Texas: Managing Your Biggest Asset: Relationships and Community Engagement. Image Name: Author / License. North America. HTML EXAMPLE.

article thumbnail

Your #NPtech Community Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group. Houston, Texas: The Legal Side of Nonprofit Technology.

article thumbnail

NetSquared Community Events: Get Safer Online

Tech Soup

If you’re holding monthly events gathering the nonprofit technology community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar. Houston, Texas: Monthly Meet-Up with Awesome and Never Before Heard of Topics/Speakers to Be! Internet Safety for Community Groups. Image Name: Author / License.