article thumbnail

How an Effective Partner Ecosystem Strives for Collaboration Over Competition

Saleforce Nonprofit

OFM: A Model for Partner Participation in Open Source Community Projects. Terri has over 30 years of success in higher education, politics, international affairs, and nonprofits, including roles as Provost at Menlo College, Vice Provost at University of Texas at Austin, and positions on numerous boards. She has a B.A.

article thumbnail

How can nonprofits strategically implement digital tools to achieve impact?

ASU Lodestar Center

An article featured on BusinessSoftware.com highlights that new technological innovations have also benefitted internal organizational management, with software options galore. Professionally, Josh is the director of community impact for Madera Residential in Lubbock, Texas.

Digital 98
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Higher Education Funding & Grant Resources

Bloomerang

International Game Technology. The Awesome Foundation is a global community advancing the interest of “awesome in the universe,” mostly through providing $1,000 micro-grants. International Game Technology. Areas served: Worldwide (communities where IGT operates). Areas served: Worldwide (communities where IGT operates).

Grant 87
article thumbnail

Growing the NetSquared Community

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. The targets need to be linked like so: --> Jump to events in North America or go international with events in. Houston, Texas: Pizza, Beer, and Bitcoin. Africa + Middle East.

article thumbnail

Learn from the Pros at a NetSquared Community Event

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group. The targets need to be linked like so: --> Jump to events in North America or go international with events in: Africa. Naples, Florida.

article thumbnail

How Tech is Helping to Combat Food Insecurity and Transform Healthcare

Saleforce Nonprofit

By: Kelsey Long, Project Policy Analyst for the Center for Vulnerable Populations in the Division of General and Internal Medicine at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. Providing Diverse Communities With Affordable Veggies. V4V is good for the community, driving money into the local economy. The program is simple.

article thumbnail

Getting Social with Your Local Nonprofit Tech Community

Tech Soup

That's why each month NetSquared organizers in 60 cities across the globe host networking events for the nonprofit tech community. Check out the [blog]([link] to get a taste of our grassroots community. * **Katharine Bierce** recorded her recent [tech and philanthropy panel]([link]. Austin, Texas: Austin: QuickBooks Made Easy.