article thumbnail

International Leadership, Women’s Issues, and Branding—A Conversation With Allison K. Summers, CAE

.orgSource

Zonta International, where Allison served as Executive Director* and Chief Staff Executive, was honored with the 2021 ASAE Summit Award for the UNFPA-UNICEFF Global Program to End Child Marriage. An expert on branding startups, executive leadership, governance, and more, Allison has deep roots in the association community.

article thumbnail

Going Beyond the Dollar: The Community Leadership Role of Foundations

sgEngage

Foundations play a crucial role in supporting nonprofit organizations and driving positive change within communities. By embracing a community leadership role, foundations can amplify their impact and empower grantees to achieve long-term, sustainable success.

Roles 75
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How a Data-Driven Approach Supports Community Engagement

Saleforce Nonprofit

They saw the need for something different than a food bank, which is designed to provide short-term emergency support, and launched the Your Local Pantry scheme. YLP creates the look and feel of a little local shop with uniformed staff who manage the store by hand-held technology. The volunteers find it easy and intuitive to use.”.

Community 108
article thumbnail

Why I Donated: Why I Give $10 Every Month To My Local Public Radio Station

Bloomerang

I am a firm supporter of public radio since it often provides local updates like emergency services or breaking news and connects us to international issues. My husband and I often donate to Doctors Without Borders because they partner with a speedrunning community we are part of. Very familiar. Why did you donate $10/month?

Public 79
article thumbnail

Why I Donated: Why I Give $10 Every Month To My Local Public Radio Station

Bloomerang

I am a firm supporter of public radio since it often provides local updates like emergency services or breaking news and connects us to international issues. My husband and I often donate to Doctors Without Borders because they partner with a speedrunning community we are part of. Very familiar. Why did you donate $10/month?

Public 75
article thumbnail

Why It’s a No-brainer to Use Bill.com for International Payments: 4 Key Advantages

Blue Fox

But this presented some challenges in terms of payment fees and internal controls. “What is the best way to pay an international vendor?” Plus, they recently implemented (per our recommendation) the international payments feature on Bill.com which offers these 4 key advantages: 1.Maintain ” they asked.

article thumbnail

How To Collaborate with Your Community: Brainstorming For Greater Impact and Lower Expenses

Bloomerang

Could you reach out to local food pantries or meal service organizations that could help provide food for your programming or volunteers? Are there local nonprofits that run warehouses or resale shops that you could purchase equipment or furniture from? . Do you need volunteers or interns to help carry out your mission?