article thumbnail

It’s time for your association to go back to school

Nimble AMS

It offers developers and administrators a guided learning path through the key features of Salesforce using a series of interactive, online tutorials. Engaging content – Each tutorial consists of short units. Projects – where you can get hands-on experience with step-by-step instructions. And, it’s free! Take the next step.

article thumbnail

Resource Roundup: Learning Opportunities for Neon One Clients

Neon CRM

Neon One Academy is a collection of courses, tutorials, simulations, and videos about different Neon One products. This is a collection of step-by-step instructions and videos on specific tasks you may need to complete in your Neon One account. Join the community here. What Is It? What Is It? Here’s what you need to know!

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Digital Analytics Basics: Free Online Academy from Google

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

That training was either expensive or a hodge podge of low cost webinars and free video tutorials available on the web. Peer Instruction and the flipped classroom is a research-based, interactive teaching method developed by Eric Mazur at Harvard University in the 1990s.

Analytics 106
article thumbnail

How To Put Social Fundraising On Steroids: Community Giving Days

Add in some training for nonprofits, a communications campaign, and a well designed online contest that make it a win-win for all nonprofits and you have a powerful strategy for giving a financial boost for a community’s nonprofits. These platforms allow nonprofits to seamlessly integrate social media into an online campaign.

Community 109
article thumbnail

When all else fails, read the instructions

Miriam who is leading the session just sent along an email with some key points that will be covered, including a great tutorial about tagging by my favorite ed-tech blogger from Singapore ! I'm putting the key steps into this post from an earlier email so I can refer to it while live blogging. I set up the categories: blogher and bloghercon.

article thumbnail

How To Make A Back Channel Light Up Like Clark Griswald's House

On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to do a Webinar called " Social Media for Trainers: A Bag of Tricks " over at the Engage 365 Online Community site. I've been experimenting with integrating social media into instruction for the past five years, so the webinar was a great opportunity to reflect on practice. How: 6 Tools and Tips.

Channel 87
article thumbnail

Free Webinar: Sharing Trainer's Social Media Bag of Tricks and Secrets

And, many of our community members were just learning too. . And then immediately create instructional materials and trainings for the community. For almost six years, she has been integrating social media tools and tricks into her instructional practice. How to think like a social instructional designer.