article thumbnail

How To Make A Back Channel Light Up Like Clark Griswald's House

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to do a Webinar called " Social Media for Trainers: A Bag of Tricks " over at the Engage 365 Online Community site. I covered these three topics: Why: Social media integrated into instruction - Pass or Fail? What: The art of social instructional design. Social Instructional Design.

Channel 87
article thumbnail

Free Webinar: Sharing Trainer's Social Media Bag of Tricks and Secrets

And, many of our community members were just learning too. . And then immediately create instructional materials and trainings for the community. Not unlike where you start for a communications or social media strategy, eh? How to think like a social instructional designer. Audience Research.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Expert Tips for #GivingTuesday Success

Connection Cafe

How to plan for #GivingTuesday throughout the year: Solidify your brand (and not just your logo) – Make sure you are communicating your mission, values, vision and impact in an authentic way. Poll your supporters so you can identify and segment personas, allowing you to better target your messaging on #GivingTuesday and all year long.

Tips 26
article thumbnail

ArtsLabSF: Reflections About Social Learning With Social Media

He welcomed me to the Bay Area and asked if I would be interested in doing some trainings for the local arts community. One thing led to another and I designed a social media lab for arts organizations. Here are some reflections on the instructional design: 1. I said yes.