article thumbnail

Association 4.0—A Playbook for Success

.orgSource

To put our ideas into real-world context, we interviewed leaders who are using this approach to grow their organizations. I’ve summarized advice from our contributors to offer practical ideas for beginning to integrate the Association 4.0 It gives any employee with an idea a platform to present their innovation. Association 4.0:

article thumbnail

Beyond Bronze, Silver, and Gold—Grow Success With Purpose

.orgSource

Sharon Rice is Managing Director of Business Strategy at.orgSource and Garth Jordan is CEO of the American Animal Hospital Association. Sharon offered an idea that has been on my mind for some time. Beyond technology, there are cultural shifts that are making a major impact on the association community.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meeting the Geeks of Arabia at N2Vlabs Talks in Amman, Jordan

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

E-Mediat is working with more than 220 NGOs in Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, and Yemen. I’m looking out my hotel window at the Dead Sea in Jordan. N2VLabs provides support for the best of the best Arabia geeks who have a promising technology idea or social platform.

Jordan 126
article thumbnail

Introducing the 2013 Communities of Impact

NTEN

The 2013 Communities of Impact (CoI) pilot program consists of two groups, both focusing on the ways that nonprofits measure, learn from, and share their data. The idea is to create clear, measurable organizational change to participating nonprofits while sharing the learnings and findings with the whole community.

Impact 88
article thumbnail

How Nonprofits Can Raise Money Using YouTube

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Community fundraisers. Community Fundraisers will enable multiple YouTube “Creators” to raise money for the same fundraiser on multiple YouTube channels and videos, all updated at the same time. Campaign matching will display matching pledges from brands or other creators directly inside the Fundraiser or Community Fundraiser.

YouTube 266
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on March 17th

Amy Sample Ward

I come across so many great conversations, ideas, and resources all over the web every day. Submit a question by Thursday, March 18th and 10 questions will be answered by Jordan and Kristy. Here are some of the most interesting things I’ve found recently (as of March 17th). Submit today! Facebook protest isn't enough.

Zambia 108
article thumbnail

Turning Visitors into Customers: Maximising Retail Potential for Museums

sgEngage

The museum store should always stock items that are a reflection of the visitor’s experience, “says Julia Jordan, Director of Retail Operations & Associate Director of Visitor Engagement for The College of Physicians of Philadelphia which includes The Mütter Museum. “It’s

Museum 96