article thumbnail

Resources to Help Those Impacted By Hurricane Ian

Blue Fox

The devastation we see from Hurricane Ian's destructive path is hard to process. We stand with our team and our community to do whatever we can to help. If you have time, talent, or treasure to donate to support these organizations serving in the wake of Hurricane Ian, please do.

Hurricane 117
article thumbnail

Activating for Hurricane Laura

VisionLink

With one of the highest 24-hour intensification rates, Hurricane Laura will be a tremendously serious storm, and another of nearly 300 named disasters from which we build expertise and readiness to offer help. Ready for instant deployment. Selected by the National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (NVOAD).

Hurricane 130
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

April Showers Bring May Flowers.

VisionLink

and the first glimpses of the 2024 hurricane season that starts June 1st. Is your organization prepared to respond and support during a community-wide disaster? Humanitarians driven to build better connections for communities like yours in blue and grey skies. Visionlink. www.visionlink.org solutions.visionlink.org

Disaster 130
article thumbnail

How to Help After Hurricane Ian

Qgiv

With catastrophic flooding and winds of up to 150 mph, Hurricane Ian has had a devastating impact on many areas of Florida and Cuba. While it’s difficult to see how Hurricane Ian has affected the lives of so many people, and we don’t yet know the full aftermath of the storm, there are plenty of ways you can lend a hand to those in need.

article thumbnail

Hurricane Sandy Situational Map

VisionLink

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the dozens who lost their lives, their families, and to the many more recovering from what appears to be the 5th most serious hurricane on record. It is creat ed using a simple mapping tool in CommunityOS, thus there is no data to transfer or convert and at no extra cost.

Hurricane 187
article thumbnail

Geo-Tagged Map Shows Impact of Hurricane Joaquin in Real Time

VisionLink

Map illustrates damage reports as hurricane hits North Carolina. 5, 2015— VisionLink , a community inspired software and consulting company, has developed a free, shareable, real-time, geo-tagged map depicting actual damage reports produced by Hurricane Joaquin. BOULDER, Colo. —

Hurricane 100
article thumbnail

In Case of Emergency: Showing Consideration for Donors, Volunteers And Colleagues When Disaster Strikes

Bloomerang

I’ve also seen how this relates to times when donors, volunteers, and colleagues are dealing with a disaster in their region. . As I write this, I’m evacuated from my home in New Orleans due to Hurricane Ida and have been for nearly two weeks. And for those donors, volunteers, and colleagues in the disaster zone?

Disaster 122