article thumbnail

Why Community Climate Action is Critical to Global Action

Saleforce Nonprofit

We invited WEF attendees to take a break from the hustle and bustle by going on a guided walking tour where they would hear from students and activists about their sustainability journeys at several stops connected to climate action, on both a global and a community level.

Action 52
article thumbnail

Leveraging Technology to Respond to Global Crises

Cloud 4 Good

From responding to a global pandemic to standing up for equality and reacting to ongoing geopolitical forces, our nonprofits are leading the charge in bettering our communities. Since 2020, the global community has seen geopolitical uncertainty and a pandemic. Supporting the Global Community to Create a Lasting Impact.

Global 81
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

April Cause Awareness: Global Volunteer Month

Qgiv

If there’s an awareness month all nonprofits should have on their radar, it’s Global Volunteer Month! While you should be showing your volunteers love all year round, starting April 1st, Global Volunteer Month gives you the opportunity to shower your volunteers with a little bit of extra love.

article thumbnail

Creating A Global Network of Capacity Builders for Social Change

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I’ve always dreamed of accessing a diverse network of people who do nonprofit capacity across different disciplines or what Nancy White has described as “ learning from adjacent practices.” The Mobilisation Lab (MobLab) has existed for a few years as the internal innovation lab for the Greenpeace’s campaigns globally.

Global 91
article thumbnail

TechSoup Connect: Your New Community Events Program

Tech Soup

TechSoup is retiring the NetSquared program, best known as our global network of in-person #Tech4Good meetups. But we aren't abandoning community — TechSoup will continue to serve our members with grassroots-led workshops through the new TechSoup Connect program.

Program 70
article thumbnail

International Leadership, Women’s Issues, and Branding—A Conversation With Allison K. Summers, CAE

.orgSource

Zonta International, where Allison served as Executive Director* and Chief Staff Executive, was honored with the 2021 ASAE Summit Award for the UNFPA-UNICEFF Global Program to End Child Marriage. An expert on branding startups, executive leadership, governance, and more, Allison has deep roots in the association community.

article thumbnail

TechSoup Global Summit Day 1: Networks

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I spent today at day 1 of the TechSoup Global Summit in Mountain View with two hundred and forty people who work in the TechSoup Global Network around the world, plus other stakeholders. Photo by Glenn Hirsch. Plus it is always a pleasure for me to observe “Gunner’s&# facilitation techniques (I learn so much).

Global 96