article thumbnail

TechSoup Local Impact Map Profile: Nonprofits Back to School — In Brazil

Tech Soup

Now that TechSoup’s Local Impact Map has officially launched , let's discover one of great new organizations featured there. We'd also like to introduce Bea Dominguez, who is writing about some of the nonprofits highlighted on the map. Education Is a Major Nonprofit Activity. All that and she’s also a gifted writer.

Brazil 36
article thumbnail

TechSoup Local Impact Map Profile: Nonprofits Back to School — In Brazil

Tech Soup

Now that TechSoup’s Local Impact Map has officially launched , let's discover one of great new organizations featured there. We'd also like to introduce Bea Dominguez, who is writing about the nonprofits highlighted on the map. Education Is a Major Nonprofit Activity. All that and she’s also a gifted writer.

Brazil 60
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Need Hands-on Help? NetSquared's Free Workshops Are in Your Community

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Saint Paul, Minnesota: Communications Networking Lunch: Fostering Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in Your Communications. Or, apply today to start your own NetSquared group.

article thumbnail

Improve Your Fundraising Approach and Skills at NetSquared Meetups

Tech Soup

With more than 75 events scheduled for October, there's probably an event scheduled for your community, so RSVP now for one of our meetups. If you're holding monthly events that gather the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group.

article thumbnail

Start 2017 by Building Your Tech Skills and Community

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community is hosting free monthly technology meetups in 74 cities globally, but with more than 39,000 members, it can be hard to get a sense of the community's needs. To be a part of a larger nonprofit community/networking. They come to us looking for practical tips and a supportive community.

Benin 37
article thumbnail

NetSquared Local Events: Week of June 24

Tech Soup

The exact format isn’t important, as long as we are consistently gathering the nonprofit and tech communities together so that they can learn from each other. A social media surgery is an informal gathering of people who want to learn how to use the web to communicate, campaign or collaborate. With meetups in 50 cities.

article thumbnail

What's NetSquared Up to in May?

Tech Soup

Check out our map of events to find your closest group. How big is the NetSquared Local community? They collaborated with the TechSoup Global team to bring events into their communities. Ten Net2 groups held Digital Storytelling events in their community, with an estimated 360 attendees. Number of events held: 38.