article thumbnail

Need Hands-on Help? NetSquared's Free Workshops Are in Your Community

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Saint Paul, Minnesota: Communications Networking Lunch: Fostering Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in Your Communications. Or, apply today to start your own NetSquared group.

article thumbnail

Start 2017 by Building Your Tech Skills and Community

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community is hosting free monthly technology meetups in 74 cities globally, but with more than 39,000 members, it can be hard to get a sense of the community's needs. To be a part of a larger nonprofit community/networking. They come to us looking for practical tips and a supportive community.

Benin 37
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Get Fundraising Tips at a NetSquared Community Event

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Paris, France: Data For Good — Meetup #4. IMAGE ATTRIBUTION GUIDELINES Image Name: Author / License. Or you can apply today to start your own NetSquared group.

article thumbnail

Non-Boring #Tech4Good Meetings for Nonprofits

Tech Soup

NetSquared organizers bring together the nonprofit technology community for face-to-face meetings. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Saint-Étienne , France: Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre 2017.

article thumbnail

Building the Tech Capacity of Nonprofits Everywhere with TechSoup's NetSquared Events

Tech Soup

We believe that NGOs learn best from each other, so NetSquared provides a platform where we can come together face to face to share technology tips and create a community of practice around tech for good. Every month our global network of community organizers hosts Tech4Good events in more than 70 cities. Upcoming Tech4Good Events.

article thumbnail

Nonprofit Technology News: The Demise of Facebook Causes and Cloud Storage for Charities

Tech Soup

” To be fair, Causes describes the acquisition as a new chapter for the Causes community. The charity pricing on it is is free for up to ten licenses with as much as a 75% discount per seat above that. Larger nonprofits can get additional licenses at half off. Perhaps demise is too strong a word, then.

Charity 65