article thumbnail

Gates, Ford, Open Society announce commitments for gender equality

Candid

billion, $420 million, and $100 million, respectively, over five years in support of efforts to advance gender equality globally. The Bill & Melinda Gates , Ford , and Open Society foundations have announced commitments of $2.1

Open 91
article thumbnail

TechSoup Digital Storytelling Challenge Global Tweet Chat Recap

Tech Soup

On Monday, April 16, TechSoup took its Digital Storytelling global with a full-day tweet chat spanning 10 time zones. A lot of helpful and insightful digital storytelling advice was shared; below are some of the highlights: India: NASSCOM Foundation, TechSoup Global partner, led the way with How to Create High Impact Stories.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Power of Sport in Changing the World

Saleforce Nonprofit

Laureus is a global movement whose purpose is to change the world through the power of sport. The Laureus Sport for Good Index, launched in 2021, is our annual listing of the best brands globally using sport to drive social and environmental impact. Throughout my rugby career, sport was about trying our best to win each game we played.

Change 80
article thumbnail

Need Hands-on Help? NetSquared's Free Workshops Are in Your Community

Tech Soup

That's why TechSoup supports a global network of tech trainers called NetSquared. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Boston, Massachusetts: Community Class — Intro to Design Thinking and Prototyping.

article thumbnail

Start 2017 by Building Your Tech Skills and Community

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community is hosting free monthly technology meetups in 74 cities globally, but with more than 39,000 members, it can be hard to get a sense of the community's needs. To be a part of a larger nonprofit community/networking. Why Are You a NetSquared Member? The top options were.

Benin 37
article thumbnail

Spring Is Here! Get Outside and Meet Your NPTech Community

Tech Soup

We know that good stories power fundraising and marketing, so join one of our events to discover powerful case studies and connect with digital storytelling experts in your community. We're a global movement with chapters in 20 countries. Boston, Massachusetts: TNB Roundtable: Mobile Tech for Nonprofits - A Global Health Success Story.

article thumbnail

Get Fundraising Tips at a NetSquared Community Event

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know and I'll include you in the next community calendar. New York, New York: #GivingTuesday: Creation of a Global Giving Movement. Paris, France: Data For Good — Meetup #4. Or you can apply today to start your own NetSquared group.