article thumbnail

Celebrate Community Storytelling

Tech Soup

RSVP now for TechSoup's fourth annual Digital Storytelling Screening and Awards Party on Tuesday, May 28 at 7 p.m. Presenting the $400 Best Buy gift certificate for the community-choice award for best video is Toan Lam, founder of GoInspireGo. Follow the action on Twitter with the hashtag #TSDIGS.

article thumbnail

Tell Your Community's Story with NetSquared

Tech Soup

Or if face-to-face is more your style, join your local NetSquared group — NetSquared groups are holding digital storytelling events all month. London, United Kingdom: Digital Storytelling. Guatemala City, Guatemala: Taller de Digital StoryTelling en Guatemala. London, United Kingdom: Digital Storytelling.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Growing the NetSquared Community

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. TARGET END LINKS ## Central and South America. ## North America. ## Africa. ## Europe. ## Asia and Pacific Rim. --> North America. Toronto, Ontario: Storytelling.

article thumbnail

Morgan Sully believes We Operate Better Together

Amy Sample Ward

Through blog posts, photos and web video, Morgan Sully , will document the stories of creative, innovative communities found in European galleries, international events , meetups , barcamps , fabrication labs , and innovation competitions. Other key questions include: How is community-based innovation related to economic development?

Norway 123
article thumbnail

NetSquared Community Events: Get Safer Online

Tech Soup

If you’re holding monthly events gathering the nonprofit technology community, let me know , and I’ll include you in the next community calendar. TARGET END LINKS. ## Central and South America. ## North America. ## Africa. ## Europe. ## Asia and Pacific Rim. --> North America. Internet Safety for Community Groups.

article thumbnail

Go Around the Globe with #Storymakers2014

Tech Soup

Are you ready to join a global, Storytelling conversation on Twitter at #Storymakers2014 spanning the globe from India, Libya, Kenya across Europe, Canada and the United States. Topic: AWESOME Digital Storytelling case studies. Topic: How do you make storytelling a part of your organization’s culture? New Zealand.

article thumbnail

Start 2017 by Building Your Tech Skills and Community

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community is hosting free monthly technology meetups in 74 cities globally, but with more than 39,000 members, it can be hard to get a sense of the community's needs. To be a part of a larger nonprofit community/networking. They come to us looking for practical tips and a supportive community.

Benin 37