article thumbnail

Four More Community Members Join the NTEN Board

NTEN

NTEN’s mission to support those working to change the world but ensuring they can do so with strategic and racially equitable technology use has never been more relevant than the last couple of years. At NTEN, all board members come from the community – they have been part of sharing and learning like thousands of others.

NTEN 46
article thumbnail

Meet Ash Shepherd, NTEN's Education Director

NTEN

We are excited to welcome longtime NTEN Member, Ash Shepherd, to the NTEN team. As the Education Director, Ash will be responsible for overseeing and designing programs for the NTEN Community to help them transform technology into social change. Ash has been a go-to resource for NTEN staff and members for years.

NTEN 95
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 2013 NTEN Community Survey Report

NTEN

> Download the 2013 NTEN Community Survey Report In July 2013, we circulated the online survey link to the NTEN Community via direct email (sent to 38,354 contacts) and announcements in our community channels, including our blog, NTEN Discuss list, our Facebook page, our Twitter network, and our LinkedIn group.

Survey 88
article thumbnail

Welcoming Joleen Ong as NTEN's new Marketing and Publications Director

NTEN

I''m excited to announce that the newest member of the NTEN team! Joleen Ong joins us as the Marketing and Publications Director (or, rather, "joined" two weeks ago already!). Prior to NTEN, she served as the Communications Manager at the human rights organization Social Accountability International in New York.

article thumbnail

The 2014 NTEN Community Survey Report is here!

NTEN

Every year, NTEN conducts an annual Community Survey to find out more about the individuals and organizations in the NTEN Community. We strive to be a community-driven organization, in all aspects of our work, to offer the kinds of programs and services that will benefit our constituents. across departments.

Survey 87
article thumbnail

An Update from the NTEN Board of Directors

NTEN

I'm sharing an update with the NTEN Community today on behalf of Amy Borgstrom, our Board Chair: Now that you've had a day to absorb the news that Holly has decided to pursue a new opportunity, we want to assure you that you can expect the same high level of programs and services that you are used to as we move forward.

article thumbnail

On Falling in Love With the NTEN Community

NTEN

During those three days of scribbled notes, pun tweets, and laughs, I did fall in love with the US nonprofit community, with NTEN, and with a man who I''d move halfway across the world to marry. Australia is a small place, and the nonprofit community is tiny. 14ntc nptech nten' There really is something for everyone.

NTEN 98