| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | NONPROFIT TECH 2.0
OCTOBER 14, 2009 Five Essential Apps for Your Nonprofit’s Facebook Page
There are thousands of Apps in the Facebook App Directory that Nonprofit Admins could experiment with on your organization’s Facebook Page, but below I have highlighted my five favorite Apps to get you started: 1. The Static FMBL App is the most important App on Facebook for Nonprofit Admins to master. Causes App.
| || || |
| | NONPROFIT TECH 2.0
OCTOBER 5, 2009 Social Media is Going Mobile, and So Should Your Nonprofit
There are more than 65 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices and that number grows daily. Many of those texts are being sent via Tweets on Twitter and Status Updates on Facebook. Tags: Facebook Flickr LinkedIn Mobile Technology MySpace Twitter YouTube trillion of those were sent by U.S.
| | NTEN
MAY 27, 2010 The Real Housewives of Social Media: Cooking up Recipes for Nonprofit Success
Facebook, LinkedIn) Blogs offer a human voice, newsworthy information and experiences, and a forum for feedback -- and empower supporters to engage with and share ideas around your stories and news. The Secret Ingredient by Carie Lewis of the Humane Society of the United States I'm convinced the secret ingredient in social media is DRAMA.
| || |
| || || || |
SOCIALFISH Social media offers innovative ways to reach out
| MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2012
This is a guest post by Ekaterina Walter, a social innovator at Intel and the author of “ Think Like Zuck: The Five Business Secrets of Facebook
’s Improbably Brilliant CEO Mark Zuckerberg ”. The Humane Society of the United States
puts social media right at the heart of their communications strategy. Sharing news. Potluc MORE >>
- Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Integrated Mobile Strategy
People can tag any of more than one million restaurants and markets across the United States
when they find ocean-friendly seafood. We want people to sign up to hear from us in any and all ways they would like and use those channels – email, Facebook
, Twitter being the most popular channels. Tell me about Seafood Watch. mobile MORE >>
NONPROFIT TECH 2.0 HOW TO: Launch a Group Text Messaging Campaign for Your Nonprofit for Free
| WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
I like to think of group text messaging campaigns as the e-newsletter
of the Mobile Web – just much shorter. Over the last decade nonprofit communicators have been perfecting e-newsletters
to drive traffic to their organization’s website, blog, Facebook
Page, etc. and to keep supporters informed and engaged. MORE >>
NONPROFIT TECH 2.0 Don’t Think Social Media Results in Online Donations? Think Again!
| WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
It took almost a decade for online giving to reach just 5 percent of all giving in the United States
. Rather, they needed to be presented with a great, big, flashy exit sign to “Donate Now, which gave rise to the all-powerful e-newsletter
. Source: Social Good: Charity and Technology in the Online Universe. We were wrong. MORE >>
NTEN How to Use Causes for Your Year-End Fundraising Appeal
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010
At Causes, the application on Facebook
, we’re releasing huge improvements to our fundraising and communications tools just in time for the year-end giving season. Nonprofits Facebook
users are more motivated to donate to specific projects rather than general fundraising appeals. Causes Susan Gordon, Causes. Fundraising Projects. MORE >>
- 11 New Year’s Resolutions for Nonprofit Social Media Managers NONPROFIT TECH 2.0 | TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
- Social Media: Before You Get Started, Get Organized! NONPROFIT TECH 2.0 | MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
- Four Reasons Why Nonprofits Need a Mobile Website NONPROFIT TECH 2.0 | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2010
- 10 New Year’s Resolutions for Nonprofit Social Media Managers NONPROFIT TECH 2.0 | MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 2013
- Five Ways Nonprofits Can Transform Their Social Media ROI (Return on Investment) NONPROFIT TECH 2.0 | MONDAY, MAY 10, 2010
- 10 Things Every Nonprofit Should Know About Social Media and Online Communications - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop FROGLOOP | MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
- 10 Nonprofit Text Alert Campaigns NONPROFIT TECH 2.0 | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2010
- IRC uses GIS data in Ethiopia! | Non-Profit Tech Blog CONFESSIONS OF A NON-PROFIT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR | THURSDAY, JULY 10, 2008
- Top 10 Change.org Best Practices for Nonprofit Admins NONPROFIT TECH 2.0 | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
- Google Co-op and Nonprofit Technology | Non-Profit Tech Blog CONFESSIONS OF A NON-PROFIT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2006
- Donors unite to rate nonprofits | Non-Profit Tech Blog CONFESSIONS OF A NON-PROFIT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2007
- Change.org joins the ranks of widget makers | Non-Profit Tech Blog CONFESSIONS OF A NON-PROFIT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR | FRIDAY, MARCH 16, 2007
- How Sticky is Facebook? - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop FROGLOOP | SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2009
- Training Social Changemakers: An Interview with Andre Carothers of the Rockwood Leadership Program HAVE FUN - DO GOOD | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2007
Nonprofit Technology can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.